highly uv resistance 70mm upvc window profiles
External layer highly uv resistance uPVC profileis one of the new-style economical profiles designed for cost saving purpose. In short, this kind profiles are co-extruded with a protective layer on profile’s surface in order to be uv protection、anti-ageing and prolonging window’s service life.
Based on the traditional production techniques, the special production formula used on profiles could maximum improve the performance of anti-uv-ray . Its advantages are as follows:
2.Optimizing the Insulation and flame retardant performance of PVC.
3.Thickness only around 0.15mm, it does not increase the weight of profile.
4.Profile surface is smoothly and color Inside equals outside.
5.Long time weather resistance, a strong anti-aging property in 6000 hours.
6.Unique production formula, CE certificated, Free of hazardous substances to keep your family health.
1. The main section bar with a six-cavity structure has good thermal-insulating and energy-saving effects, which s one of the most high-end section bar systems in the current market.
2.It applies independent drainage cavity design to improve the drainage performance of finished windows
3. It can be designed into in-swinging casement windows, inward tilt-turn windows, fixed windows, etc.
4. Through connection materials, it can form connection in any angle.
5. It can be equipped with three-layer and double-layer hollow glass at large intervals.
6. With simple, utility and highly operable technologies, it is suitable for industrial production.
7.4-level air tightness, 3-Ievel water tightness, 4 level wind pressure resistance and 8 Ievel thermal insulation.
High-performance uPVC windows and doors profiles outperform the alternatives in thermal ratings. LUMEI’S high precision engineering design out 70mm series perfectly meeting top of the industry standards for thermal and sound insulation. Also, they offer effective protection from weather, wind, noise, burglary and UV radiations.
As the design prevents thermal bridging, the thermal insulating performance of the finished window is exceptionally good. The glazing is also of utmost importance for good thermal values, also contributing to substantial energy saving.
Lumei 70mm PVC-u profiles have the benefit of being noise proof, making them that much more attractive to many consumers. Typical ambient sound measures around 60dB in suburban conditions, a double glazed window made with Lumei70mm profiles will achieve a rating of 30-40dB; effectively halving the noise, allowing you to relax undisturbed.