UPVC profile is the decisive factor for the quality and grade of plastic steel doors and windows, good
The UPVC profile should be a reasonably designed multi-cavity, with a wall thickness, and the formula contains anti-aging and anti-ultraviolet additives. From the appearance, it should have a smooth surface and a blue and white color.
I want to remind everyone that many people think that plastic steel windows are all the same white, but they are not. When making hollow glass, the desiccant must reach 95% of the length of the aluminum tube. The hollow glue should be smooth and seamless, not air-permeable, and there should be no impurities in the glass and no scratches on the glass.
1. Plastic steel door and window profile size standard GB/T8814-2004 relevant regulations, the outside of the profile is co-extruded, the inside is covered with film (imported), the color and style are sealed by Party A before bidding, and the casement window and casement door use 66C or 65B series Profile. The minimum measured wall thickness of the force-bearing part of the section shall be no less than 2.8mm and no less than 5 cavities.
2. The fans and frames of plastic steel doors and windows should be made with 450 corners, and other connection methods are strictly prohibited;
3. The casement window frame and sash use 1.5mm thick U-shaped reinforced steel, and the casement door leaf uses 2.0mm thick U-shaped reinforced steel. The stile uses 2mm square tube reinforced steel.
4. The reinforced steel is installed in the reinforced steel cavity of the PVC profile, and the matching gap between the reinforced steel and the reinforced steel cavity should be 1±0.5mm to ensure that the reinforced steel is convenient to install and can be restored to its original shape after being subjected to wind pressure. When the reinforced steel is processed, the tolerance of the external dimension is -0.1~-0.5mm.
5. Reinforced steel should be consistent with the size of the inner cavity of the profile, and the fit gap between the reinforced steel and the inner cavity of the profile should be 1mm± on each side.
0.5mm is appropriate. The distance between the end of the reinforced steel used and the weld should not be greater than 5mm, and it should not affect the welding of the end. Only one reinforced steel is allowed to be used for each profile. The fasteners used to fix each reinforced section steel shall not be less than 3, and the spacing shall not be greater than 300mm, arranged in two rows and dislocations. The maximum distance between the fasteners and the profile welds shall not be greater than 20mm. The reinforcement after fixing The section steel must not be loosened.
6. At the weld of the profile to be welded, the reinforced section steel should be as long as possible and close to the weld. For the 45o weld, the section steel should also be cut into 45o.
7. After the successful bidder is finished in the factory until the project passes the completion acceptance, all exposed surfaces of the profile indoor and outdoor shall be protected by protective film or paper tape; the protective film or paper tape shall be tendered by the winning unit before the completion acceptance Cleared by the unit after notification;
8. The base material of plastic steel door and window profiles should meet: GB/T8814-2004 "Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) profiles for doors and windows", JG/T140-2005 "Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride ( PVC-U) Plastic Window", JG/T180-2005 "Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC-U) Plastic Door", etc.; the wall thickness inspection of the profile is only allowed to meet the requirements of category A of the specification, otherwise it will be regarded as unqualified;