UPVC Profile doors and windows are a kind of building material widely used in today's social construction market. Doors and windows made of this material have many functions such as good air tightness, water tightness and noise barrier, but plastic steel doors and windows are common in the process of use. What are the quality problems and prevention measures?
First, UPVC Profile deformation
1. The strength and rigidity of door and window components are insufficient, and they cannot withstand the effects of specific conditions during use, resulting in deformation.
2. The profile is subjected to high temperature to cause irreversible bending and surface warping.
3. The door and window components are incorrectly positioned during installation, causing the components to tilt, bend, etc.
Second, UPVC Profile door and window sashes are difficult to switch
1. The processing accuracy of plastic steel doors and windows is poor, and there are problems with the size matching of frame fans.
2. The installation quality of plastic steel doors and windows is low, which affects the coordination of frame and fan.
3. Climate change causes expansion or contraction of plastic steel door and window components.
4. Plastic steel doors and windows are deformed by external force
Third, the UPVC Profile weld is cracked
1. The welding seam is of poor quality and the welding seam strength is low. Once it encounters external force, it is easy to crack to fracture.
2. The size of the frame fan unit is too large, and its own weight causes shear damage to the weld.
3. Plastic-steel doors and windows were smashed during transportation, causing welding damage.
Fourth, UPVC Profile seepage or condensation
1. The processing positions of the drainage groove and the air pressure balance hole are not correct, some are small in number or some drainage grooves are blocked.
2. The installation position of UPVC Profile doors and windows is improper or the installation gap is not filled with sealing material and treated with anti-leakage treatment.